Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!

Today is Chris's 23rd Birthday!!!! Hooray!!
I guess the day we celebrate his birth is the perfect opportunity to tell him why I love him so much and why I'm so glad that...well...he was born!


One of the things I love about Chris is how willing he is to go along with all my half-cocked ideas. i can be kinda silly, and he's always right beside me being even sillier! We always have fun because he is such a fun personality. He gives energy to everyone around him and you can't help but love him!


This is a picture of Chris at 1 in the morning doing homework after a loooong day at work and class. Another reason I'm so grateful for Chris is for how hard he works! I know I can always depend on him, and he is doing so well in his job and in his classes. He's such a trooper!


I am so grateful for Chris! He's such an incredible person that everyone loves. He's brilliant, he's hilarious, he's sweet, and he's all mine! :D (yay for me!) I hope you have such a wonderful birthday babe! We all love you so much!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Welch Mom said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Another April birthday is wonderful. You share your month with a great father in law and a nephew!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Cousin!! Hey it's Michelle, your cousin. I saw you guys on Shawn and Teagan's blog. Our blog address is www.weymouthfamily.com
Ben and Jessica's link is on ours also. Hope everything is going well for you guys! Keep in touch!

Teagan said...

I want more posting from you:) How are you guys doing? Did Chris have a great Birthday as a new husband?
I love the picture of you guys with the biore strips on- it reminds me of what Shaun and I do. So fun!!
We are trying to figure out a time to come in July and maybe go to Yellow Stone... how does july look for you guys?