Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Do I have the sweetest husband or what!

Sunday night we had friends over for dinner, and the kitchen was a disaster! Monday was my first day of work, I came home to this little note on the door (which brightened my day!) and then (drum roll please....) a CLEAN KITCHEN!!! Oh I was so excited! The icecream was delicious by the way!



To understand how fun this next little note was, I gotta tell you a little history. When we were dating, I worked evenings till 10:00, and once or twice a week I had to work a double from 6am to 10pm. Poor Chris had 2 jobs and had to work from 6am to 11pm almost every day! Needless to say, we were crazy about each other but didn't have a ton of free time to go out. So how did we manage? We would either leave a note for eachother on the car window, or surprise eachother by waiting at the car till the other got off of work for a quick "catch up" on our day.

So when I got off work Tuesday night, and this was on my windshield I was SO excited! What a cutie!

3 comments:

Teagan said...

very cute!
oh and I love the kite date...what fun!

Welch Mom said...

I still leave what I call "love nips" which are tiny cards for Robb in places he can find them maybe not right away but eventually, like in a drawer or wallet.It is fun for me to have him discover these as well!

Teagan said...

we all want a new post!! what have you guys been up to? Steph says its been great weather!?