Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our Place

Well, We finally got all the junk, luggage, and boxes out of our apartment, so I decided to take some pictures while it was clean for a few minutes before the messy storm (aka Chris) came home!


So, first things first, this is what you see as you walk into our entry way

Immediately to your left, we have the restroom

And here on the right, we have the kitchen! Lots of cupboard space and great (and red!) appliances

And here we have the living room nestled into the bay window area. That couch is actually about 6 inches shorter! It was way too small, so we just propped it up on cinder blocks. Works great!

And Chris's favorite...the entertainment center (I hid all of his game systems behind the TV!)



Our little bedroom is quite cozy, and I do mean little!



I just thought I'd put these pictures in, Chris just brought some flowers home for me one day for no reason!...well, you know, because he loves me! It was so sweet of him, and it really helped me out because the cold and 3 feet of snow around here were getting me a little depressed, and these flowers are just what I needed to brighten me up! I'm so blessed to have such a thoughtful husband!

3 comments:

Welch Mom said...

Whitney,
The problem is that you will always have to hide "their unsightly stuff".
It is your job as a good wife to make it look nice, yet letting them think that you just want their stuff to be in a good spot!

Robb said...

Wait, my stuff is unsightly, who knew.

the place looks nice, hope school and everything is going well.

Teagan said...

Cute cute!! love the place!! It doesn't matter what things you have in your home as long as you have LOVE there!! Happy Valentines Day Newlyweds!!! loves from us!