Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Honey Mooners!


This picture was on the way to Ogden. It had been so cold and snowy, but this was a pretty warm and sunny day, so the snow was evaporating off the mountain into a cloud. Yeah, there's a mountain under that cloud! I thought it was kinda cool....anyways, back to the story

Chris decided to make his famous pinapple barbeque chicken for me. It was delicious, and very snowy! That night, it snowed about 1 1/2 feet. brrrr!

So, as some of you know, the day before the wedding I got a bit of the stomach flu...actually a lot of it. A few days after the wedding I was starting to feel better and it was so nice to be able to eat again! We headed off for our Honeymoon at the WolfCreek Lodge in Ogden but in a stroke of bad luck, we got there on the first day, and I was down with a bad cold. Chris was so great! He completely babied me till I felt better. By new years eve I felt good enough to go out, so we went to the only place open... a gaming place and we went mini golfing and played a few intense acrade games :) Afterwards, we went and saw P.S. I love you. Mushy but good! Definately bad luck to get sick so much, but Chris was awesome and so patient, and we had a great time!!!!

(sorry, I don't know how to turn the picture)



The rest of the honeymoon I felt worse, so I really wasn't up to going out again. I felt really bad that we didn't do much because of my cold, but it actually was nice just to relax after a pretty hectic month!

0 comments: