Wednesday, December 10, 2008

THaNkSgiVInG!!

Well, I finally decided to share all those pictures I had from Turkey day. To be honest, most of them were taken by Maren... which would explain why I have a million pictures just like this!

But she's a little artist, and took some pretty great pictures of the day.



First of all we have Mother, the star of the day! What an excellent cook!
Everyone was helping where they could.



Kids chillin out before dinner.And here we have the days activities.





Cause.....and effect


Yup, dad is eating his pie out of a serving bowl...His excuse being that he's going to eat that much pie anyways, might as well not have to get up to get seconds.


Sam showing off his chocolate pie hands. The chocolate pie and Activia yogurt were his diet of the day.


Mom has this funny knack for managing to stick her tongue out in pictures by accident. I don't really know how one sticks their tongue out on accident, but oh well.


And here's some random pictures taken throughout the rest of the day.

I wonder what Chris is making that face at in that picture ^



Maren and I decided that we like profile pictures. Kinda neat I think.







I would have to say that this Thanksgiving was Fabulous! Delicious, relaxing, fun, and wonderful.

5 comments:

Teagan said...

HOW FUN! Great pictures!
I loved the pictures of everyone sleeping around the house...thats classic!
You look awesome! So fun to see you guys-keep up the picture takings and post post post!!
love ya-

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

So fun to have so many pictures! Thanks for sharing. See you soon!

Halee said...

Those are some great pictures. We love the cause and effect! If most of those were taken by Maren she's a pretty good photographer!

Welch Mom said...

Great shots,thanks for sharing. looks like the food and the naps were first rate.

Welch Mom said...

O.k. Robb said this last comment not me, I would never say "first rate" Come on Robb stop impersonating me!