Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yeah, we are those people.

You know those kind of people who are obnoxiously affectionate with their pets? You know, the kind that make pancakes for their overgrown dogs, (hint hint) kiss their faces even though you know they just licked their own bottom, and the kind that buy clothing for their pets...

Yeah, we're those kind of people. (Except for the whole pancakes-bum-kissing thing.)
Actually the sweater was a dollar a Target. When we put it on her, it was pretty hilarious watching her wrestle with herself to get it off.
A whole dollar for an entire night of entertainment! Talk about a cheap date night :)

4 comments:

Welch Mom said...

yes, I was one of those people too!

Halee said...

I can be one of those people also. My husband keeps me in check pretty well though.

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Don't you have a sweater that matches? That would have been cool! Todd wanted to name our cat Butt-Licker but I wouldn't let him! We settled on Kitty, so I guess you could say we aren't those type people?

Megan said...

My dog sees her puppy clothes come out of the closet and runs to hide. And then when they're on her she hides again; I assume that it is because she knows she looks like an idiot.